Thursday, March 26, 2009

Winding down

We're a bit behind in the blogging... haven't spent much time in the hotel room over the last couple of days.

Just to keep the info flowing, yesterday (before the absinthe) we went to Versailles and the Louvre. My guess is that those readers who have been to Paris will think we are crazy for doing both in one day... and they would be right. We're both ready to drop.

Today Emma went on her own Paris museum crawl, and generally walked around the city, while Lizzie went to Disneyland Paris.

More details on all of the above will be forthcoming, as soon as we have time to blog. For now, we have to pack for home.


Emma & Lizzie

2 comments:

mommie dearest said...

I think you did pretty well keeping us updated with the highlights! May your plane be swift & the cabin quiet...maybe you can catch a few zzzzz's on the return trip.

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I only just realized I could be Anonymous without having to log in with a password! Sounds like you've had a great time, and I'm glad the map came in handy. I'm getting the spare room all ready for my Beatle. -- Lloyd