Monday, March 9, 2009

I knew things were a little TOO perfect.

Just got word that there has been a "potential security compromise" to my check card, and that they will send me a new one within 20 days. My old card will be no good by 3/26.

Nice.

In less than a week I leave for Europe, and unless the new card arrives by Saturday, I will be in France when the old one stops working. (Insert string of profanities here)

There is hope. I'm thinking back to my first trip to Disney World when an ATM ate my card less than a week before I was supposed to leave. They were able to get me a new one in time. So I will cross my fingers and say the credit union prayer. "Dear St. Co-Op, patron saint of credit union members, please grant safe and speedy passage to my new debit card. And bless the FedEx man who delivers it to me by no later than Saturday afternoon."

Amen.


~Lizzie~

No comments: