Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's almost time....

And so the countdown begins. At this exact time 24 hours from now, Lizzie and I will be on an airplane to London.

The time has gone by so fast...and still it's surreal that we're going to be on our way! My neighbors have been stopping by to wish me Bon Voyage and to offer up help for anything that I may need, which is definitely sweet!

I hung out with my Saturday night girls yesterday and got all emotional in the car because they offered to take Lizzie and I to the airport should we need a ride. :D They are really good friends and I really am going to miss them when I go.

Today, Scout and I had Jamba Juice with Nick and Taylor. I had the BEST orange juice there. It was sweet and succulent. It was a gorgeous day while we were out with them. I started to get a little choked up when I dropped them off... but didn't shed tears.

I'm on my way to dinner with Scout, my parents and my brother. *shrug* After dinner, I'm going to pick Lizzie up and we'll be staying at my place until tomorrow's morning trek to the airport.

xoxo
Emma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girls! I'm totally digging your playlist by the way *how come every time i come around my londy london bridge...* oh hi.

travel safe!