Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ultimate Halloween road trip

Sadly, I have yet again been cheated of Halloween ag-fun at the corn maze. Added to the fact that I did not make it to any theme park haunts this year, and it is looking like a slightly lame Halloween 2008 (i.e. sitting solo on my couch watching Michael Myers with a rainbow of snack-sized candy wrappers at my feet).

Here are my "someday" plans for awesome Halloween road trip:
* Sleepy Hollow, NY. I'm not sure if there is anything to do there, but I'd just like to say that I have been.
* Salem, Mass. Who wouldn't want to visit a town with road signs indicating that motorists yield right-of-way to people on broomsticks?!
* One night at the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast. For $200 a night you too can stay in the same room where Mrs. Borden received her 40 whacks.
* Eastern State Penitentiary- Badass haunted house located in a 19th century prison spread out over 11 acres.
* Gettysburg, PA- A great way to satisfy both my macabre side and inner history nerd.

~*Lizzie*~

No comments: