Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Travel woe

So explain.... How we can leave our town at 7am and FINALLY check in to our hotel at 6:30pm. Ugh. We are over 3 hours late to do anything. The Grove closes at 8pm. It's 6:45 now and it takes 30 minutes to get there. Bleg

Update: we didn't do anything. We ate some kick ass Indonesian food in West Covina and then checked into our hotel near LAX. Truth be told, it's a gorgeous hotel... But they are charging $11 per day for Internet!! Thanks but no thanks! I am posting this from a Starbucks, thank you chain O' coffee for your wi-fi service that I can access through my normal service provider!

Tomorrow I am taking the fam to Disneyland. My mothership. Yes... I was there not more than a week ago and I am going again! This time Scout gets to go with me. My parents and brother haven't been in over 5 years. They have a lot of new stuff to see. Scout and I have a lot to cover in a short time!

xoxo

Emma

No comments: