Monday, February 9, 2009

Singles awareness day

I have a valentine. His name is Nick *not his real name* and he's gay. :D



Though, please don't read into it more than you need to. It's not a romantic valentine... but more of an understanding of 2 single people who hope for an "other" for a Valentines day in the future. There are no candies, candles or romantic gestures. Frankly, that's totally okay. Scout is also my valentine, but that's because she's my kid. *shrug*



As a special treat for my Valentines, we're going to see High School Musical on Ice on Saturday. Lizzie has not yet seen the movies, so I know her enthusiasm for Teen Disney music is on the low side. I'm excited because I've seen the other 2 ice shows and this one will include High School Musical 3!! Nick and Scout have a shared adoration for HSM, so I know they will be totally excited. Nick's best gal pal, Taylor, is coming with us for her shared passion for all things HSM.

I'm just excited to get out of the house. I love roadtrips! :D

xoxo

Emma

No comments: