Wednesday, February 24, 2010

KOGI!!!!!






When Scout and I recently visited Southern California, my personal goal was stalk the Kogi Truck. What is this Koh-Gih? It is Korean BBQ. I was excited to hear that our friends T and K were also interested in finding the truck too!

Delicious... magnificent BBQ from a taco truck. People follow tweets and/or use their site

Both Bon Appetit and Gourmet magazines had celebrated the nummies on the Kogi BBQ bus. People were waiting in a long arse line when we pulled up. We waited over 1 hour to get up to the truck and order!

I enjoyed a Short Rib Taco and a Kogi Dog. Scout noshed on the Blackjack Quesadilla! My friends also had the tacos and quesadilla! If sound is any indication of yummy... all 4 of us ate in complete silence!

I thank my boss for showing me the articles and opening my culinary education. She challenges me with her knowledge and excitement about food and is always willing to share tips and information. This is for you, Boss!!

No comments: